Candle Safety Instructions
• Make sure wicks are centered and trimmed to 1/8 inch prior to each use.
• Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface at least 12 inches away from anything that may catch fire.
• Do not allow matches, trimmed wicks, or other debris to collect in the wax pool at any time.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• When burning multiple candles, the candles should be at least 3 inches apart.
• Never move a burning candle. Allow to cool completely before moving.
• Avoid using candle in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct, or fan.
• Avoid using candle in poorly ventilated areas or confined spaces.
• Keep candle away from children and pets.
• Do not use candle on or near flammable items such as curtains, furniture, bedding, decorations, etc.
• Stop using candle in jar or tin when there is only 1/2 inch of wax remaining – do not burn all the way.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
• Do not burn candles while sleeping or as a night light.
• Do not use the lid to extinguish candle.
• Never use water to extinguish a candle as it can splatter hot wax and may cause the glass jar to explode.
Please review the safety label on the bottom of the candle prior to use. Failure to follow safety instructions could result in inury or fire hazard.